We are seeking an experienced payroll and back office specialist to work in a corporate business office to support a diverse multi-location team.
• Assist with weekly payroll processing.
• Assist with unemployment processing.
• Conduct payroll accuracy checks.
• Maintain payroll, unemployment, and corporate records.
• Support corporate staff in various aspects of payroll and accounting.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Excellent organization and mathematical skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Willing to learn and adapt to new processes and technologies.
• Ability to collaborate and be a productive member of a high-functioning team.
• Computer savvy (advanced MS Office a must)
• Accounting/Bookkeeping experience (QuickBooks a plus)
• Knowledge of payroll processing, garnishments, tax payments, and bill payments.
Location: Outer Banks, NC
<< Return to Job Openings