SUMMARY OF POSITION: Delivery driver distributes products promptly to customers. Driver will represent client in a professional, safe, and cost-effective manner aiming at increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Safely delivers product to each designated stop on assigned route.
• Load, unload, prepare, inspect, and operate delivery vehicle.
• Pick up returns and documents for credit.
• Collects payments from customers.
• Complete logs and reports.
• Follows company safety standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Able to drive up to a 20 foot box truck.
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
• Pass pre-employment and random drug screens.
• Abide by all state and federal laws on the road.
• Basic mathematical skills.
• Dependable with excellent time management skills.
• Possess suitable communications skills to create a positive interaction.
DRESS CODE: Comfortable and neat pants or shorts and T-Shirt or Polo. Work boots or tennis shoes. No open toe shoes and no offensive logos.
Location: Manteo and Outer Banks, NC
Pay: $16 per hour Four-day work week Tuesday through Friday with 10+ hour work days. Guaranteed overtime at time and a half through peak season.
<< Return to Job Openings