One of our long-time clients is looking for a full-time hourly customer service, administrative, and receipting representative.
• Clearance through a North Carolina Criminal Record Check.
• Have a valid North Carolina Driver’s License.
• All Employees must also adhere to the “Drug and Alcohol Policy.”
• Willingness to actively pursue appropriate professional development opportunities.
• Ability to work independently, as a team member, and as a member of management.
Qualifications: High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience; prior experience in Customer Service/Supervisory role required; excellent oral and written communication skills; comfortable with public speaking; well organized; must be computer literate in an Office 365 environment; must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products; must have and maintain a valid North Carolina drivers license; must be able to prioritize the workflow. Able to work independently or in a team environment.
General Responsibilities: Manage client agency policy. This includes:
• Provide information to member agencies on food safety, nutrition education, and other technical services, as needed, to all member agencies.
• Assist with the implementation of strategic plan activities related to Agency Relations and the Development of new member agencies in underserved counties.
• Participates in the production of the department newsletter, product alerts, and other member agency communications on a regular basis.
• Manages Product list.
• Donor Receipts and Destruction Logs.
• Agency invoicing.
• Manage Orders.
• Assist with developing reports and policies for the department.
• Represent the client at various functions and community meetings.
• Participate in staff meetings and strategic planning with the board of directors, and special events.
• Communicate with Agency Staff and Warehouse Operations as necessary on agency issues.
• Travel when necessary.
• Compose letters, reports, and brochures.
• And all other duties assigned.
This position is under the direct supervision of the Director of Programs and requires participation in weekly department meetings and full agency staff meetings. It also requires working closely with all other departments and staff.
The client’s relationship with the community is one of high visibility and all staff must exercise a great deal of diplomacy and maintain a friendly and professional demeanor when dealing with these various stakeholders.
This position will require some occasional evening and weekend hours.
Position Title: Customer Service/Receipting
Position: Full-time hourly
Schedule: M-F 8-5 p.m. some nights and weekends
Rate: $12-$15/hour based on experience.
<< Return to Job Openings