We are seeking a Customer Service Manager who will manage internal communications between customers and plant, and external communications between sales representatives, customers, and plant for one of our clients.
• Responsible to ensure the quality of the service and responsiveness to customers and potential customers.
• Support and validate CSR responses to customer inquiries.
• Support and validate CSR communications of delivery delay notice to customers.
• Responsible for handling customer complaints until the implementation of corrective actions and mutually acceptable solutions.
• Provide input and suggestions to enhance customer satisfaction and efficiency of sales processes.
Sales Cycle Management – Ensure the following processes are done correctly and efficiently, per instructions, and update instructions as required:
• Order Entry
• Sales Order Confirmations
• Part Set-Up
• Part Naming Method
• RFQ spreadsheet
• APQP spreadsheet
• Change Order Report
• Customer Feedback Log
• Customer Service Meeting Requirements
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent or 5 years work experience, preferably in manufacturing
• Great customer service skills
• Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Good analytical and problem definition skills
• Good computer skills, knowledge of MS Office programs, and ERP
Reports to: Inside Sales Manager
Salary: Based on Experience
Location: Winton, NC
<< Return to Job Openings