We are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator. This opportunity is an in-office position, working closely with customers and technicians.
• Handling inbound phone calls for service requests.
• Processing and verifying the accuracy of customers’ information utilizing customer information service software.
• Communicating with clients via telephone & email and tracking customer work orders.
• Creating work orders for incoming jobs and scheduling all incoming and future jobs.
• Dispatching technicians to job locations, and entering work orders in QuickBooks to create invoices.
• Various other duties as assigned.
Requirements and skills
• Computer proficiency with the following software packages: Word, Gmail, Excel, and QuickBooks.
• Be able to professionally communicate with customers.
• Manage multiple projects at once.
• Be organized, on time, and highly productive.
• Possess customer service experience.
• Have the ability to multi-task and communicate effectively in a fast-paced call center environment.
• Be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
Location: Kill Devil Hills
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
<< Return to Job Openings