The Dishwasher will clean and maintain the kitchen, as well as the supplies and equipment. This is an evening position working 3:00 – 11:00 p.m.
• Load dishwasher with dirty dishes as needed.
• Follows proper scraping, sorting, and stacking procedures to minimize breakage.
• Make sure that the dishwasher machine is cleaning properly.
• Keep and maintain a clean and organized workstation at all times.
• Make sure that the dishes are clean and sanitized.
• Stack and store dishes properly in their assigned areas Sweep and mop kitchen as needed.
• Clean walls as needed.
• Inspect and refill paper towels, and hand soap at all wash basins throughout the kitchen and in associate restrooms
• Sweep and mop the kitchen during meal periods as needed and or as directed by a supervisor.
• Removes trash discretely from public areas at appropriate times of low business and guest flow.
• Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
• Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
• Able to count accurately.
Location: Duck, NC
<< Return to Job Openings