- Managing front desk activity and handling guest check-ins and check-outs.
- Responsible for ensuring guests have a positive experience by providing the highest level of customer service.
- Balancing the accounts from day shift.
- Managing the cash drawer during their shift.
- Managing and updating all official documentation pertaining to the role.
- Ensuring that all end-of-day activities have been successfully executed as directed.
- Answering calls and queries related to potential bookings and booking guest reservations.
LOCATION: Outer Banks, NC
SCHEDULE: 3 days a week 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and 2 days a week day/evening shift
<< Return to Job Openings