This position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service while checking owners/guests in and out of the property. Respond to inquiries and questions from owners/guests throughout the duration of their stay.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Ensure that every interaction with an owner or guest is a positive and memorable experience.
• Input information into the system to update and maintain records of reservations and availability.
• Review expected check-ins and check-outs, noting special requests, etc.
• Greet owners/guests courteously when registering into the resort.
• Confirm unit availability and assist guests with reservations or changes.
• Collect and process payment for unit rentals at check-in.
• Receive and hold packages, and deliver messages to owners, guests, and resort staff.
• Sort and distribute incoming mail.
• Answer all telephone calls professionally and transfer as needed.
• Other duties as needed
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Bilingual is a plus.
• Previous customer service experience.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel).
• Proficient in the English language / interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Courteous and professional attitude needs to prevail when handling upset owners/guests and difficult situations.
• Easily adapt to schedule changes and ability to cover shifts on short notice to meet business demands.
• Ability to multi-task assigned responsibilities and prioritize duties.
• Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time (8-hour shifts or more).
• Ability to lift a minimum of 35 pounds.
LOCATION: Outer Banks, NC
PAY: $14-15/hour; FT Temp to Hire for the right person
SCHEDULE: 9 AM-5 PM/ 5 Days a week with some weekends
<< Return to Job Openings