A Night Auditor, or Hotel Night Auditor, is responsible for overseeing front desk duties at a hotel or another hospitality establishment during the night shift. Duties include helping guests check in or check out, reviewing guest payments and other details from the day shift to ensure guests provided payment for their stay or any additional requests, and acting as a point of communication for guests’ needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Night Auditor works at the front desk of a hotel during the night, and they must ensure that the quality and integrity of the establishment are maintained just as diligently as they are during the day. Some of their typical duties include:
- Balancing the accounts from the day shift.
- Managing front desk activity and handling guest check-ins and check-outs.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by scheduling wake-up calls and other concierge activities according to guest preference.
- Handling customer requests and complaints and directing other employees or departments accordingly.
- Creating invoices, bills, and checks for vendors, employees, and contractors.
- Managing and updating all official documentation pertaining to the role.
- Ensuring that all end-of-day activities have been successfully executed by employees in all departments.
- Answering calls and queries related to the potential booking.
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry is preferred.
- Experience with accounting and facilities management software.
- Excellent math skills.
- An eye for detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Availability to work overnight.
- BS in accounting, finance, or relevant field is a plus.
Schedule: Full Time, Nights; Potential to become FT/YR
Pay: $16, Depending on Experience
Locations: Kill Devil Hills
<< Return to Job Openings