One of our hotel clients will be renovating many of its rooms. We are looking for hard-working, energetic, and reliable team players. The job could last 1-2 weeks.
• Work under the direction of hotel maintenance staff.
• Remove old and unwanted furniture and mattresses out of rooms and into the appropriate dumpster.
• Remove carpeting from rooms and move into the appropriate dumpster.
• Assist in other debris removal as needed and directed.
• No experience necessary.
• Must be in good physical shape and able to lift up to 100 pounds.
• Must be able to go up and down stairs.
• Must follow all safety rules.
• Must be punctual and reliable.
• Please wear comfortable work clothes and closed-toed shoes.
Location: Kill Devil Hills, NC
Schedule: 8A-5P, starting Saturday, November 26, 2022
<< Return to Job Openings