We are seeking skilled, reliable housekeepers for hotels and beach houses. You will be attending to the facilities with integrity and keen attention to detail. You will be expected to follow all site health and safety regulations. A strong work ethic and reliability are essential as well as attention to detail.
Housekeeper Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow instructions and assignments from manager,
• Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and polishing.
• Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to site standards.
• Complete all tasks in a timely manner.
• Notify managers of any damages, deficits, and disturbances.
• Protect equipment and make sure there are no defects or malfunctions.
• Deal with reasonable complaints and requests with professionalism and patience.
• Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
• Take appropriate breaks as directed by site supervisor.
• Strictly follow all health and safety guidelines and be aware of any company-specific practices.
• Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) (i.e. gloves and masks) as required.
• Safely operate all equipment and maintain appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Report issues with unsafe tools, equipment and conditions immediately to manager.
Housekeeper Requirements and Qualifications
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Must be physically able to do the work: able to stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 25 pounds.
• Good eye-hand coordination.
• Customer-oriented, friendly, positive attitude, and strong work ethic
• Reliable transportation for each scheduled shift.
• Excellence attendance and reliability is a must.
• Able to work with little supervision while an active member of a team.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently without compromising quality.
Location: Outer Banks
<< Return to Job Openings