The Housekeeper’s responsibility is to ensure the inside and outside of the property and offices are clean, sanitary, safe, comfortable, and tidy. The Housekeeper is to perform routine duties in cleaning and servicing buildings and this individual should be courteous and pleasant at all times, while at the same time, having limited contact with clients.
• Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques, and methods.
• Working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment.
• Physical stamina and mobility including the ability to reach, kneel, and bend.
• Ability to lift, push, and pull required load (usually about 30lbs).
• Required 1 (one) year of experience in housekeeping.
• Must possess the following qualities: attention to detail, customer focus, reliability, and high energy.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• For individuals in recovery from chemical dependency, a minimum of 2 (two) years of sobriety is required.
• Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check prior to hire and throughout employment.
• Required to possess basic knowledge regarding the 12-Step Program.
• Valid driver’s license in accordance with NC DOT.
• Must respect that this is absolutely a drug and alcohol-free property and organization. Possession and/or use of such will not be tolerated.
Type: FT/Temp to Hire for the right person
Schedule: 5-6 days per week; 6-hour days
Location: Kitty Hawk, NC
<< Return to Job Openings