HR Generalist needed for busy corporate office on the Outer Banks.
- Requires experience in Excel and Word along with being able to multi-task.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in Human Resources is required.
- Typing 65+ wpm.
- Will answer incoming calls, maintain benefits program, process workers compensation claims, and audits, and process liability claims (as needed).
- Will also manage 401K documentation, provide onboarding and off-boarding for employees, and process all unemployment claims.
- Must have an active, valid North Carolina driver’s license, a dependable vehicle, and a clean driving record.
- High School graduate or GED is required.
- This is a temporary to permanent position for the ideal candidate with benefits and 401K plan participation after one year.
- Forty (40) hour work week (9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday) and a week vacation after the first year.
Pay Rate: $18/hour
Location: Outer Banks
This is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace and periodic drug testing is performed.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume for review.
<< Return to Job Openings