As a Laundry Attendant, you will be expected to wash, dry, and fold personal items and hotel linens. You will be also responsible for sorting the laundry by color shades and materials. You should have exceptional knowledge of using dry cleaning equipment and various laundry techniques.
• Wash, clean, dry, and fold numerous linen and laundry items.
• Sort the laundry items according to material and color.
• Arrange clothes in the laundry room as per the specifications.
• Wrap the laundry items for pickup or delivery.
• Update the laundry list and record it on a daily basis.
• Maintain cleanliness in the laundry room.
• Assist fellow laundry attendants in loading and unloading laundry washers and dryers.
• Maintain inventory levels.
• Respond to customer complaints in a professional manner.
• Provide various other laundry services if required.
• Prior experience as a Laundry Attendant or a similar position is preferred.
• Extensive experience in using laundry detergents and cleaning equipment.
• Ability to work for long hours as well as work on weekends if required.
• Well-versed in using laundry equipment and maintaining the types of equipment.
• Ability to lift heavy materials and objects.
• Quick decision-making skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Reliability with an excellent work ethic.
Location: Outer Banks
Pay: $15/Hour and Up Depending on Experience
Schedule: FT, Days, Some Weekends Required
<< Return to Job Openings