POSITION REPORTS TO: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Summary: To ensure guest satisfaction and safety by providing efficient and courteous servicing of guest requests, maintaining public areas in good repair.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• General upkeep, preventative maintenance, and minor repairs as needed to keep units in like-new condition.
• Perform limited repairs to plumbing, tiling, carpentry, and electrical as needed.
• Exterior painting and repairs as needed to the parking lot, buildings, and walkways.
• Participate in all required health and safety meetings.
• Perform any other various duties that may be assigned.
• Physically able to walk/stand walk through an extensive facility, climbs stairs.
• Work outside in local weather conditions.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Driver’s License
Location: Outer Banks, NC
Pay: $15-$17 per hour
<< Return to Job Openings