Coastal Staffing is looking for a Maintenance Technician to perform work in taking care of daily building facilities maintenance issues for oceanfront condominiums.
• Successful candidates will have verifiable experience in skilled trades such as carpentry, painting, and general maintenance. Light plumbing and electronic abilities are preferred.
• Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to work with coworkers and contractors in a neighborhood/community environment.
• Qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and verifiable work experience.
• Must be able to lift over 50 pounds and climb stairs.
• Excellent attendance and reliability are a must.
Location: Kill Devil Hills, NC
Pay: Starts at $15/Hr
Schedule: FT Days some weekends as needed.
<< Return to Job Openings