Responsibilities and duties but not limited to:
• Greet visitors, answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information.
• Clerical duties: take memos, maintain files, organize documents, photocopy, fax, etc. as needed.
• Assist in planning events, meetings, luncheons, and employee team-building activities and special projects.
• Help to prepare reports, presentations, correspondence, and data.
• Arrange and maintain the schedule for meeting spaces and conference rooms.
• Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference, training, and meeting rooms.
• Arrange itineraries, travel, expense reports, and correspondence.
• Update staff calendars and organize schedules.
• Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers.
• Purchase, track, and invoice office supplies.
• Other duties as assigned.
Successful Candidates Attributes:
• Good etiquette and manners; is personable and works well with others.
• Must be highly organized and a multi-tasker in a fast-paced environment.
• A working knowledge of office equipment: computer, scanner, postage meter, photocopier.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A willingness to learn and grow within the company.
• Being kind and reliable goes a long way!
• Excellent attendance record.
• Must be trustworthy and reliable.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience in real estate or property management a plus.
• Prior experience with office management responsibilities; experience in customer service or related fields.
• Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Google Docs.
• Willing to learn new software and other things!
Minimum Physical Requirements: Must be physically able to walk, stand, reach, stretch, bend, kneel, and stoop. Must be able to lift 40 pounds. Able to stand for periods of time and navigate stairs.
Dress Code: Neat and conservative business attire. No jeans, shorts, tank tops or T-shirts.
Job Location: Duck, NC
Job Type: Part or Full-Time, Days. Temp to Hire for the Right Person
Pay Range: $16-$20/Hour Depending on Experience and Ability
<< Return to Job Openings