This very busy custom homes builder is looking for a fresh and energetic Head Operations Manager who can manage several projects simultaneously and effectively. This person will be hardworking, organized, and energetic with a great attitude and is an excellent communicator.
Description of Duties:
• Estimating and take-offs of future jobs.
• Tracking of job costs.
• Ensuring the company’s superintendents are well-informed of their duties.
• Reviewing and communicating plan changes as necessary.
• Spotting inefficiencies and trends.
• Scheduling of current jobs and tracking the timeline of jobs.
• Ensuring the accurate timeline is met.
• Time projection and “reverse engineering” of the schedule.
• Tracking construction production with bank draw inspections/releases.
• Tracking “ideal” schedule against current schedule.
• Project finish date and job costs from any point within the project.
• Order products/goods and understand the supply chain.
• Communication with field staff as needed.
• College degree in a construction-related field preferred.
• In lieu of a degree, extensive construction experience is required.
• Strong knowledge of architectural & structural drawings and ability to read in detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, attention to detail, and multi-tasking.
• Strong oral, written, and negotiation communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office and Project and technologically proficient.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Be a team player.
• Honest, hardworking, and teachable.
• Willingness to take ownership and direction.
Location: Kitty Hawk, NC
Pay: $50,000-$63,000 Depending on Experience
Schedule: Full Time, Mon-Fri 8:00 AM -5:00 PM
<< Return to Job Openings