An Ocean Front Condominium is looking for the right person to help lead our rental and sales operations!
• Help create and organize marketing initiatives that generate excitement and new qualified leads/leases.
• Advertise and obtain referrals in order to attract new tenants.
• Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes.
• Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the property.
• Prepares annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met.
• Resolve tenant complaints to satisfaction and in accordance with our high quality of property standards.
• Must have NC broker’s license.
• Property and rental management experience is a plus.
• Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office.
• Customer service or real estate sales background preferred.
• Able and willing to work weekends when needed
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person.
• Personable, energetic and reliable.
Location: Kill Devil Hills
Pay: Starts at $15/Hour
Schedule: M-F Days, weekends occasional
<< Return to Job Openings