This role will offer outstanding customer service and elevate our guest experience. This position will be responsible for greeting guests in person, communicating with guests via email or over the phone. Helping guests book a reservation, assist guests with work orders for housekeeping/maintenance, taking payment over the phone, and much more.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Answer incoming phone calls from potential customers and support the booking process.
• Assist the customer with property questions; amenities, guest services.
• Listen to voicemails, return customer calls to book reservations.
• Provide guests with information regarding services and amenities offered.
• Schedule reservations, input all check-in/check-out dates/times into reservation system, Track. This includes updating and maintaining accurate records for all guests.
• Maintain open communication with the Reservation Supervisor.
• Respond to online inquiries from customers.
• Provide customers with directions to various locations on and within the property.
• Schedule bookings using our online reservation system while updating digital customer files and responding to online inquiries.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Reservation specialists are good communicators who use selling techniques to persuade customers to buy additional services during their stay at a property. In order to be considered for this job, reservation specialists must have the following skills:
• Strong customer service skills because this is a customer-oriented job.
• Reservation specialists use persuasion and selling techniques to convince customers to buy extra services that fit their needs and make use of amenities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential for this job
• Ability to problem solve and find resolutions to customer questions or reservations.
• Ability to multitask; answering phone calls, responding to online inquiries, juggling multiple customer requests.
Physical activities may include climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, walking, standing, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, and performing repetitive motions. The employee must have the ability to lift up to 10 pounds occasionally.
Work is performed primarily inside an office.
• High school diploma or GED is required
• One or more years of experience with customer service or sales preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and data entry experience required.
• Property Management experience preferred.
• Must be flexible to work weekends and Holidays.
Pay Range: $16-17/Hour
Shift: Five-day work week with required weekends
Reports to: Reservation Supervisor
Employment Status: Full Time, Year-Round
Location: Avon or Salvo Positions Available: 3
<< Return to Job Openings