As a House Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing spotlessly clean facilities in support of the Housekeeping floor team and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest. This position is full-time 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Love the look and smell of clean, be detail-oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
• Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile, and have FUN in a team environment.
• Maintain the cleanliness of assigned guest’s floors following proper cleaning standards to include: high dusting of walls, vacuuming, refilling, and cleaning. Clean and polish guest and service elevator door tracks.
• Dust and wash hallway lights.
• Wash hallway windows.
• Clean vending machine rooms.
• Assist Housekeepers with heavy lifting and trash removal.
• Ensure that linen closets are stocked with all guest room supplies and collateral. Maintain proper allotment of linens in linen closet.
• Responsible for removing trash and soiled linens from Housekeepers carts throughout the day.
• Responsible for cleanliness of linen closets in assigned areas, including sweeping and mopping.
• Clean stairways, including sweeping and mopping and cleaning of light fixtures.
• Responsible care of equipment and machines.
• Constant awareness of safety hazards (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious persons) and report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping Office. Follow all training procedures set forth in the “Bloodborne Pathogens Program”.
• Practice safety standards at all times.
• Remain alert, courteous, and helpful to guests and co-workers at all times.
Location: Duck, NC
<< Return to Job Openings