Assist route delivery personnel by loading and unloading product. Responsible for stocking and merchandising various products ensuring that all beverage sections, racks, and displays are completely filled, POS (point of sale) neat, clean and current, and displays maintained according to company standards.
Responsible for regular and punctual attendance to ensure the product is delivered timely to customers.
All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Follow behind the driver in personal vehicle to various locations.
- Load and unload products.
- Stock products on shelves.
- Ensure accuracy and quality.
- Education equivalent to a high school diploma.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Computer skills requiring knowledge of e-mail software and the Internet.
Possess valid, active Class C license (regular driver’s license)
Location: Elizabeth City, NC and Outer Banks, NC
Pay: Will pay $12 – $15 per hour
<< Return to Job Openings