Title Clerk supports financial and legal departments at a local auto dealer.
- Process and verify financial and legal documents of vehicles to finalize sales deals. Prepare and process title and tax documents of the vehicles department.
- Verify and analyze free-and-clear title issues, odometer reading, and VIN number. Process and verify incoming titles accurately to transfer to buyers.
- Answer and respond to customers in a courteous manner on all issues relating to titles.
- Deliver titles to the buyers or buying dealer.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures in title clerical activities.
- Ensure compliance with state, federal, or local laws in processing titles.
- Prepare legal transfer documents to submit to the state motor vehicles department.
- Process and verify incoming titles accurately to transfer to buyers.
- Previous Title Clerk experience (Dealership or DMV)
- Excellent organizational and writing skills
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
- Must have a valid driver’s license and pass background check
Location: Elizabeth City, NC
Pay: $12-14 per hour
<< Return to Job Openings