We are looking for Clerical and/or Administrative assistants for several area clients. Employees will be responsible for general office duties.
• Answer inbound calls, and transfer them to the appropriate person/department.
• Resolve customer inquiries consistent with company goals and standards.
• Greet customers professionally.
• Maintain accurate customer information.
• Consistently file, copy, email, fax, and other office duties as assigned and trained.
Requirements and skills
• Must maintain a professional appearance.
• Experience with Microsoft Products including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• QuickBooks and some accounting experience preferred.
• Must be able to lift, bend, twist, reach, and stoop.
• Valid Drivers License.
• High School diploma/GED (College credits/degree preferred but not required).
• Cell phones are not allowed to be used during working hours.
• Must report to work on time daily and consistently.
Location: Elizabeth City
Schedule: FT, Temp, DH – Monday through Friday
Pay: $14 and up, based on experience.
<< Return to Job Openings