Now that you have your interview scheduled, we can help you get prepared and land that perfect position.
Here are a few tips and resources so that you can be ready for interview day!
Tips for Before You Interview
- Research the company you are interviewing with.
- Practice the answers to common interview questions.
- Make sure you read the job description.
- Have a friend help you practice answering questions.
- Put together a list of questions that you have for the interviewer.
- Be prepared with examples of your work.
- Bring a list of work and personal references.
- Plan your interview attire the day before.
- Map out the route to the interview location. If possible, do a practice run.
- Bring copies of your resume’.
- Be prepared by bringing a notebook and pen.
- Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early.
- First impressions are important.
- Treat everyone you meet with respect.
- Good manners and confident body language matter.
- Tie your answers back to your skills and accomplishments.
- Be concise and truthful.
- Never talk badly of previous employers or coworkers.
- Be authentic, positive, and natural.