Coastal Staffing LLC is in search of a qualified Staffing Coordinator for its Outer Banks location. The qualified applicant must possess effective written and interpersonal communication skills. Previous sales experience is preferred. This position will work closely with job applicants, employees, and clients to ensure that all policies and procedures are being followed. Candidates must be able to work well under pressure and have the capability to work discreetly with confidential information.
Responsibilities include: Hiring and training employees. Application processing, interviewing, and selection. Processing payroll and tracking employee attendance. The qualified candidate will have knowledge of human resources and staffing procedures. Knowledge of local, state, and government employment laws are preferable.
Sales and Marketing Responsibilities include: Making sales calls and conducting in-person meetings with prospective clients. Networking and cultivating successful client relationships by meeting with clients frequently to understand their needs. Must be skilled at both attracting new business, closing deals, and meeting goals.
• Proven experience in an office environment.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• High School diploma, college is a plus.
• Maintain contact lists.
• Organize and schedule appointments.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
• Submit and reconcile expense reports.
• Provide general support to visitors.
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
• Develop and maintain a filing system.
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
Location: Outer Banks – Point Harbor
Pay Rate: $16/hour to start
<< Return to Job Openings