Job Description: Hotel Front Desk Agent
Location: Various Hotels on the Beach/Outer Banks
Schedule: Full Time, Varied Schedule; Potential to lead to FT/YR with Benefits
Pay: $13-15 Depending on Experience
We are looking for a Hotel Front Desk Agents to serve as guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation. Hotel Front Desk Agent responsibilities include greeting and registering guests, managing reservations, and providing information about rooms, rates, and amenities. If you have a knack for customer service and work experience in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks.
- Manage online and phone reservations.
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data.
- Register guests collecting necessary information.
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms.
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates, and amenities.
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean and fully furnished.
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services.
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate.
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
Requirements and Skills
- Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist, or similar role in Hospitality.
- Experience with hotel reservations software.
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate.
- Customer service attitude.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- A degree in hotel management is a plus.
<< Return to Job Openings