We are seeking skilled, reliable housekeepers for hotels, rental companies, and resorts. You will be expected to follow all site health and safety regulations. A strong work ethic and reliability are essential as well as attention to detail.
Housekeeper Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow instructions and assignments from the manager.
• Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and polishing.
• Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to site standards.
• Complete all tasks in a timely manner.
• Notify supervisor of any damages, deficits, and disturbances.
• Protect equipment and make sure there are no defects or malfunctions.
• Deal with reasonable complaints and requests with professionalism and patience.
• Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace them when appropriate.
• Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) (i.e. gloves) when indicated.
• Safely operate all equipment and maintain appropriately and in a timely manner.
Housekeeper Requirements and Qualifications
• Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper.
• Must be physically able to do the work: able to stand, bend, squat and lift up to 25 pounds.
• The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform at a high level.
• Customer-oriented, friendly, positive attitude, and strong work ethic.
• Reliable transportation for each scheduled shift to the meeting place.
• The ability to follow health and safety standards.
• Prioritization and time management skills.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently without compromising quality.
• Excellent working knowledge of cleaning appliances and their operations, and the proper use of cleaning agents and supplies.
Location: Outer Banks Beaches (excluding Corova and south of Nags Head) and Elizabeth City
Pay: $15 and up Depending on Experience
Frequency: Weekends or Weekdays depending on the position.
<< Return to Job Openings