We are seeking skilled, reliable housekeepers for hotels, rental companies, and resorts. You will be attending to the vacation homes and suites with integrity and keen attention to detail. You will be expected to follow all site health and safety regulations. A strong work ethic and reliability are essential as well as attention to detail.
Housekeeper Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow instructions and assignments from the manager.
• Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and polishing.
• Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to site standards.
• Complete all tasks in a timely manner.
• Notify supervisor of any damages, deficits, and disturbances.
• Protect equipment and make sure there are no defects or malfunctions.
• Deal with reasonable complaints and requests with professionalism and patience.
• Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace them when appropriate.
• Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) (i.e. gloves) when indicated.
• Safely operate all equipment and maintain appropriately and in a timely manner.
Housekeeper Requirements and Qualifications
• Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper.
• Must be physically able to do the work: able to stand, bend, squat and lift up to 25 pounds.
• The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform at a high level.
• Customer-oriented, friendly, positive attitude, and strong work ethic.
• Reliable transportation for each scheduled shift to the meeting place.
• The ability to follow health and safety standards.
• Prioritization and time management skills. The ability to manage and use time efficiently.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently without compromising quality.
• Excellent working knowledge of cleaning appliances and their operations and the proper use of cleaning agents and supplies.
Location: Outer Banks Beaches (excluding Corova and south of Nags Head)
Pay: $15 and up Depending on Experience
Frequency: Weekends and other days as needed
<< Return to Job Openings