We are seeking General Construction Laborers for an Elizabeth City job site. Associates will receive and unload materials, remove debris, and do general construction labor clean-up.
Duties, Responsibilities, and Skills:
• Must be able to stand continuously for 8 or more hours daily.
• Must be able to work in a safe manner.
• Must be able to lift up to 70 LBS.
• Must be able to follow instructions.
• Must be able to bend and use proper bending techniques continuously.
• Duties: Debris removal, Demo clean up, shoveling debris, and transporting it in a wheel barrel to throw it into the canister.
Location: Elizabeth City, NC
Type: Part-Time, Temporary
Pay: $12-$16/HR Depending on Experience
Shift: Daytime 7:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
<< Return to Job Openings