We are looking for an HVAC apprentice for one of our clients.
This is an entry-level position. Employees are required to complete at least 3 months of full-time and steady work, and attendance to be hired by this company full-time and at that time will be considered for a pay raise and benefits. This could be a great career for the right person who is willing to work hard and show up!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Depending upon assignment, duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Assist and learn in the installation, relocation, and maintenance of building HVAC equipment and systems; assist in the diagnosis of malfunctions of HVAC equipment and systems and/or components for the purpose of identifying repair and replacement needs.
2. Loading and unloading of equipment and units.
3. Assist and learn in the installation, maintenance, and repair of refrigeration units.
4. Assist and learn in the installation and maintenance of fan coil units and air handling units including filter changes, periodic lubrication, bearing change out, and drive belt replacement.
5. Assist and learn the installation and maintenance of exhaust fans and associated controls, hot water, chilled water, and domestic water circulating pump; rebuilds pumps as required.
6. Assist and learn in the maintenance and repair of hot water boilers to optimize efficiency; assist in the maintenance of hydronic units needed for heating and ventilation, steam generators, and boilers.
7. Maintains equipment rooms, warehouse, shops, vehicles, and tools.
8. While still an employee of the temporary company, Coastal Staffing LLC, will not go higher than 6 feet.
9. Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Location: Powell’s Point and OBX Area-Wide
Job Type: Full-time, with potential to become Temp to Hire
Pay: $15/Hour to Start
<< Return to Job Openings